Mitologia Egypt, Gothic Retro Ancient Egypt Style Goddess Camisole Dress/JSK*Ankle Length Golden Instant Shipping (DR00229L)
- Above Length Version: DR00229
- Antique Golden Version is made by light crepe faille fabric (a little bit sparkle effect under light);
- Light Grey & Black Versions are made by light faille fabric (soft & comfy, a little bit sparkle effect under light);
- soft and comfy cotton lining;
- no sleeve, square neckline, shoulder belt adjustable;
- bodice part lacing up back (could help adjust the bust & waist parts slightly);
- gathered waist forms a pleated effect of the skirt part, ankle length total;
- Shendyt inspired cloth piece wrapped around (light crepe faille fabric on Antique Golden Version, glitter crepe chiffon on Light Grey & Black Versions), undetachable, gathered in the middle of front & back for a side bustle effect, gathered parts covered with long cloth pieces;
- a slit on right side of front from knee down to bottom hem.
- *Special Gift (*Quantity Limited):
2 pieces of necklaces:
one with exclusive embossed The Eye of Horus (Wedjat Eye) pattern triangle pendant, falcon wings on sides;
chain length: 44-52cm/17.3-20.4in;
the other one is undetachable quadruple chains necklace with beads decorated, irregular length;
shortest chain length: 58-65cm/22.8-25.6in.
- Antique Golden Ver. is for instant shipping, Light Grey & Black Ver. are make-to-order (*could ONLY be made after you paid. Please click here to check the making time of this month.)
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 80||Lady 90|
(Not Including Shoulder Belts)
(Waistline to Bottom Hem)
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
-Custom size (*Special Offer for Plus Size Making (waist size above 100cm/39.3in))
Extra fee is the same $30 for making this garment in custom size or plus size, please fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, & Hip. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.