None in Circus, Retro Military Warrior Dandy Ouji Double Breasted Long Sleeves Jacket & Single Shoulder Protector*2colors Burgundy Instant Shipping (CT00272)
- DESIGN CONCEPT of "None In Circus" series:
The Circus, hints the nickname of MI6 (Military Intelligence, Section 6), during the Cold War, in fictions and movies, by British author John le Carré's novel, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
None in Circus, is from the movie name, also the mystery novel: And Then There Were None.
The concept of this series is mainly inspired by the tough and trench wearing of an earlier "Normcore" feeling in 50s style on British background during the Cold War, and combining with more femme vintage flapper Jazz style.
- fine velvet jacket for man, full lined;
- stand collar in black scuba knitting fabric;
- long sleeves, double breasted front;
- undetachable short belts with buckle on back waist (could help adjust the waist part slightly);
- irregular length, short front, long back;
- single vent back, could be closed by buttons;
- detachable single shoulder protector in black scuba knitting fabric with leather belts;
- *Burgundy Ver. is instant shipping, Dark Green Ver. is make-to-order (Please click here to check the making time of this month).
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Man S||Man M|
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
Choose custom size, $25 extra cost needed; OR plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), $35 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Chest, & Waist please. More Info