- made by tencel chiffon blend, soft cotton lining;
- double-layered patch in the middle of front (light jacquard inside, embroidery lace fabric outside (*both random cut));
- exquisite vine laces decorated on low waist;
- bodice part lacing up back, could help adjust bust & waist parts slightly;
- luxury tiered soft tulle piece sets bottom in gradient colors (**totally more than 250 tulle piece sets, all handmade, sewn on the skirt part one by one, UN-OVERLOCKING edges);
- an organdy piece on back, could be tied up for a bustle look;
- a chic fence lace waist belt.
- *Wearing Tips:
In order to prop the luxury tiered soft tulle sets, it's better to wear a long birdcage petticoat underneath.
- *Gift Wrappings:
This garment will be wrapped in fine thick Fanplusfriend box. (*Several pieces in one order would be wrapped in one box.)
- This is an instant shipping item.
ruffle collar: P00666
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 80||Lady 90|
(Shoulder to Hem)
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
Choose custom size, $30 extra cost needed; OR plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), $45 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, & Hip. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I decided on the grey version of this dress to wear to a vintage themed wedding as a guest. The quality is magnificent, but I am always disappointed by the minimal color descriptions on fanplusfriend, so I am providing my own. The bodice is a light blue grey with a blue-green and gold brocade panel down the center. This dress does not need a petticoat as there is plenty of volume already from the pieces of tulle starting in gold and down to natural browns, and it even has an underskirt attached. The lace detail is white, and I was surprised that the lace detail forming the neckline is only attached to the center of the bodice and to the straps, and that there was no fabric between the rest of the lace and the dress. The back of the dress is kind of awkward as you can adjust it with a ribbon. Out of the box, the ribbon just dangles, but you can tie it in a bow as is or scrunch up the back first, which creates a bustle. I don't love this effect, but the rest of the dress is gorgeous, the quality is superb, and it is perfect for twirling.
Prettier than expected!