Romantico Balletto, Elegant Gothic Utility Tulle Steel Boned Petticoat/Underskirt*2colors Instant Shipping (UN00026)
- single organdy layer from waist to hip;
- luxury 5 layers from hip to hem (outside to inside): tulle, double-layer of special embroidery tulle with stereoscopic cloth flowers, tulle, organdy (*luxury layers but not cumbersome, cool keeping during Summer, and suitable for wearing all year round);
- organdy layer with a steel loop inside (removable);
- shirring waist with a built-in ribbon belt, easy adjusting & fitting;
- first tulle layer could be tied up on back for a different bustle look;
- *Wearing Tips:
This skirt not only could be worn as a petticoat underneath dresses & skirts, but also could be worn as an ordinary skirt (better wear a pair of bloomers underneath). Please enjoy the special embroidery tulle with stereoscopic cloth flowers layers. ^^
The steel loop inside the organdy layer is adjustable, you may adjust it according to your dress/skirt shape, or even remove the loop for different puffy effects. (*Please DO be careful when adjusting/removing the loop, in case of any injury.)
- This is an instant shipping item.
pannier bloomers: UN00024
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady Free Size|
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
Choose custom size, $25 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Waist, & Hip please. More Info
*This item could not be made in plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), because of the length limit of the steel loop inside.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm so happy with this garment. It works well as a petticoat or as an underskirt peaking out from under an asymmetrical hemline!
This is my go-to petticoat in my closet. It's sturdy and I love it.
Totally worth the price. It's so beautiful. You can almost use it as a skirt on its own accept for the transparent area near the top. And I was super surprised by how comfortable it was! Way softer than regular tulle. Besides an adjustable hoop there are also 2 set of strings to make a gathered effect.
This has got to be one of my favourite petticoats, mostly because it's A) adjustable, and B) the flower details. At first I wasn't sure if I could shrink the width of the "poof", until I read the product description. Soon enough, I found myself with a perfectly-sized "poof" that I needed, all thanks to the adjustable hoop. Oh, and much thanks for the drawstrings for when I lose weight. lol. This petticoat goes with all my JSKs (I got black).