- Beyond the End of Time Series
- fine tweed tuxedo coat in black & brown herring bone (stiff look, but soft handle, & comfy feeling, suitable for Spring/Autumn), full cotton lining;
- double-breasted front with F+F special edition golden buttons;
- long sleeves with buttons decorated on cuffs;
- a chest pocket left, two functional pockets front below waist;
- a decorative belt on back waist;
- tuxedo tail back, knee length total;
- a dandy double-breasted man tuxedo coat/jacket, suitable for daily wearing in Spring & Autumn;
- This is a Make-to-Order item. We make this item after you paid. Please click here to check the making time of this month
- Special Notice: Man M is instant shipping.
-Finished Man M Size (Instant Shipping)
(Shoulder to Hem)
|Bust Fits||Waist Fits||Shoulder Width||Sleeve Length||Shoulder to Armpit||Biceps|
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
-Standard (body) size
The body measurement of standard sizes listed in photo, please choose your size from the chart photo, according to your nature bust/waist/hip, pick up the one most close to your nature data. More info
Choose custom size, $25 extra cost needed, OR plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), $45 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Chest, Waist, Hip please. More Info
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was really worried about ordering something that, for me, is so expensive without being able to see what it looks like in person or trying it on. Even with custom measurements one still tends to worry. The very minor "bad": It's a tad lighter than I anticipated. It does look rather dark from 20 feet away though which is good. I know this is pretty nit-picky but the buttons look a little bit awkward on the sleeves. They are attached to loops on the outside of the sleeve, which makes them protrude about 1cm more than I'd prefer. You can't tell from the photos since the angle the sleeves are at in the photos never show the most unappealing possible way the sleeves can be looked at. The good: It feels really durable and well made. A bit warmer than I anticipated for a "fall coat" - it might not protect you from far below freezing but it'll still keep you fairly warm. Pockets! It has a total of 5 pockets and the two in the front are very deep! Overall I really love this coat. The more I look at it the more I can't wait to show it off (just arrived today). Also, if anyone is afraid of custom measurements or unsure, just be sure to ask for a verification of the measurements in the notes when you purchase the coat. I was emailed and helped with the measurements for my strangely shaped torso. So, don't be afraid that nearly none of these items have reviews, I'm sure everything here is made with as much love and care as my coat was. Also, one more thing, if you have strangely wide hips and are also short-waisted, be sure to include hip measurements! Thankfully, I added a few Cms to the measurement of the waist to accommodate for this. 5/5 and I will most certainly buy things from this seller in the future!