- made by light crepe cotton (soft & comfy), bodice part lined;
- 2-way elastic frilly neckline, square or off-shoulder;
- long sleeves with soft tulle inside to fix the puffy shape in the middle;
- tiered tri-layered hime cuffs (two cotton layers and one chantilly lace layer);
- shirring waist, easy fitting (there's a hidden zipper on right waist side, you may unzip it while putting the dress on);
- skirt part decorated with irremovable exquisite chantilly lace outside;
- lace bottom hem;
- a matched detached waist belt, chic lace piece decorated on one side.
- *Wearing Tips:
This garment is not only an ordinary casual one-piece, but also an underdress which could be worn underneath other dresses.
- This is a Make-to-Order item. We make this item after you paid. Please click here to check the making time of this month.
short cape: P00681
hair band & big hair bow: P00683
rhombic headdress/brooch: P00686
small hair bows set: P00684
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 80|
(Shoulder to Hem)
|Waist Belt Width||7cm/2.7in|
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
-Custom size (*Special Offer for Plus Size Making (waist size above 100cm/39.3in))
Extra fee is the same $15 for making this garment in custom size or plus size, please fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, & Hip. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
F+F recently has been amazing about their custom pieces. This is no exception. While lacking a proper cute petticoat to wear under this, the dress itself is as majestic as the picture in every way, and fits my curves and body comfortably while still looking very cute. I'm a very plus sized girl--not a *little* plus sized. Plus, the turnaround time was amazing. I ordered it August 21st and it's now the 8th of September. Amazingly fast.
Beautiful color ! (I bought mint)