What is a Random Gift Item?
- Random Gift Item is an entertainment shopping experience. Items included are totally secret until you open it.
- Random Gift Item doesn't equal totally suitable, but is a big surprise.
- Random Gift Item differs in prices according to the different patterns: $19.99 includes one top/skirt/pants/underwearings (recently sold out); OR $29.99 includes one dress/jacket; OR $69.99 includes one wool coat.
- There may be small flockings in items.
What are the sizes and colors in Random Gift Item?
- The items included are basically in Lady Sizes.
- Size and Colors Cannot be chosen.
What is the return policy for Random Gift Item?
- No Return/Exchange.
Some other tips:
- Limited Quantity, maximum purchase quantity per customer is 2 pieces.
- Please do notice there may be repeated items if order multiple pieces.
- It is available to combine shipping Random Gift Item and other ordinary orders to save shipping fee.
- The dealing time is usually 1-3 working days after payment confirmed.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I picked both a random dress/jacket and a random wool coat - I had never owned a f+f piece before and there's so many items I like, I figured I wouldn't be too disappointed no matter what came. The dress is lovely, light, summery fabric. Not one I would have picked myself or in this colorway, but the details are so pretty! I would probably not have looked twice at this dress on the website but I'm glad I have it. The wool coat is absolutely wonderful. Again, would not have been my first pick- I have so few of that color in my closet- but this is my first expensive coat ever and it is magnificent. It is well crafted, super warm, super comfortable, and despite it not being the ideal size for me it still looks quite flattering. The fur is removable, it has lovely lace, I would have never been able to afford it otherwise but thanks to the lucky pack it's mine. I adore it and it is by far the most beautiful piece in my closet now, even though it isn't what I'd pick for myself. (then again, I've never owned suck a well crafted piece and usually wouldn't have enough money for that- take it with a grain of salt if you're used to buying expensive stuff!) Fair warning: I wouldn't recommend this for just everyone as you can't pick the size. I got the smallest size for both items, the coat is fine though a bit tight on me, but the dress barely fits. I get away with most sizes as I'm really small (I'm quite under 160cm) but it might not be worth the risk for everyone. Maybe the money saved from picking a lucky pack could cover alterations, but it's probably not worth it for everyone. In short: quality-wise it's great, but for all other factors it's a gamble. I got lucky though, and will probably order again next year if they offer the same thing.