- *Branch Brand oFF*guide product.
- Dark Chocolate ver.: made by crepe cotton;
other color versions: made by stripe jacquard cotton (*random cut);
- soft cotton lining (except shoulders & sleeves);
- off-white music note lace fabric around shoulders, cotton lace neckline;
- false 2pcs long sleeves design (irremovable):
double-layered upper parts (handkerchief style outside with pendants, stretch light cotton blend puffy design inside);
V shape cuffs with ruffle wrists, maple leaf embroidery patch decorated on back of hand;
- decorative buttons front;
- cloth belts on back could be tied into a bowknot (*suedette belts on Chalk Blue ver., jacquard cotton belts on Pale Pink Beige ver., and light mist velvet belts on other versions);
- shirring bodice back, easy fitting;
- functional pockets on sides;
- chic white laces around bottom;
- tiered frilly double-layered hem (stretch light cotton blend outside, music note lace fabric inside);
- a matched detached waist belt.
- This is a Make-to-Order item. We make this item after you paid. Please click here to check the making time of this month.
hair bow: P00693
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 75||Lady 80||Lady 85||Lady 90|
|High Waist Fits||64-72cm/
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
Choose custom size, $15 extra cost needed; OR plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), $30 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, & Hip. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This dress is light, comfortable and well made. I bought it for warmer weather, but this can easily be worn all year round. I had no issues getting it on like some dresses, plenty of stretch and room to breathe.. this is my first name brand dress and I am incredibly happy with this brand.
The blue one I have, I wear every other day especially when it snows and just need a pot of tea. So easy to put on and durable too. I was pleasantly surprised when I found pockets, a rare treat in dresses!