Shui Mo, Qi Lolita Wash Painting Floral 4pcs Dress Set (DR00148N)
- 4pcs dress set (outside dress, inside JSK, corset, big bowknot);
- outside dress, made by thick chiffon with wash painting floral print, mandarin collar with selected lotus seed pod & gold fish artificial jade pendant, short sleeves, zipper back, frilly bottom, knee length;
- inside JSK, made by wool dobby chiffon in white, soft cotton lining, steel boned on bodice part, strapless, lacing up back above waist (easy fitting & help shaping), tri-layer skirt part (outside to inside: wool dobby chiffon, stiff bobbinet, soft cotton), F+F original special edition laces on outside layer hem, knee length;
- matched wash painting corset, white brocade lining, V shape bottom front, lacing up back, green Chinese knot pendants decorated (the very middle one with an exquisite carp jump spring splash artificial jade);
- a matched detachable wash painting big bowknot, white brocade lining, tails bottom;
- Wearing Tips: the tri-layer skirt part of the inside JSK could provide puffy effect itself, but you still could wear an extra petticoat underneath to give more puffy effect.
- We spent a long time on detail design & small accessories selecting, please enjoy the various Qi style elements of this dress set.
-Daily Co-ordinate/Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
|Lady 70||Lady 80
(Shoulder to Hem)
Waist Line to Hem
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
Choose custom size, $30 extra cost needed; OR plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), $60 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, Hip please. More Info
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It arrived two days ago. Beautifully made and the colour is so beautiful. The fit was really lovely, I wore it out and got so many compliments, even from complete strangers.
MY STATS: 5'8" 120 lbs Bust: 94cm, Waist: 75cm, Hips: 104cm ORDERED: Lady Size 80 I drooled over this dress for weeks before finally biting the bullet and dropping the high amount of money it took to buy it - and it was 100% worth it. The quality is A+ and it arrived quickly. Every piece fits perfectly, I'd say it definitely runs true-to-size. The colors match the photos. The over dress slides on over the head with ease, and the under dress has a nice long zipper so you can pull it on with ease. I have wide hips compared to my waist and I was able to pull it on without worrying about tearing it. The "corset" also has a zipper on the side to allow for easy wear and removal once you've got it laced up to the tightness you want. The bow, the bow, the bow!! I love it, it's so large and poofy and It held its shape well, even smushed into the box it was in. I has a pin-like needle attachment AND an alligator clip attachment so you can get it to stay pretty steady. The layered under-dress makes the whole outfit as poofy as it is in the pictures, so unless you want to be outrageously poofy, you don't need an added petticoat. The dress was nice and cool, even with all it's layers, so it will be super comfortable to wear in the summer months. Overall I am super happy with this dress and will definitely be keeping an eye out for more wonderful dresses from Neo-Ludwig and F+F.
I ordered a lady size 90. I have a bust of 102 cm, and a waist of 79 cm. The material is beautiful and true to the color of the photos. It is a sheer, somewhat gauzy type material. It is not a luxurious type of chiffon, but it does well for the price. The underdress has beautiful lace on the bottom of it, and its own built in petticoat. Someone with less hips than myself might need to wear a separate petticoat, but for me another is not necessary. I consider the underdress to be a little big, as I am right on the edge of what the edge of what the dress bust should fit, and yet it was necessary for me to pull the corset lacing completely closed. The bigger issue, however, is that the bodice is not adjusted for a larger bust, and quite a bit of cleavage was visible through the overdress. Having ordered F+F before, I was disappointed, but not surprised, by this problem. The overdress is opaque enough that I was able to solve this with a simple lace-topped undershirt. The bow is my favorite part of this dress! Like most bows, no matter what brand you order from, the pin on the bow is not enough to hold the bow steady. However, this problem is simply solved with a few safety pins. The belt is very adjustable, and has a zipper on the side for easy donning and removal. Overall I am really happy with this dress. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I could not wear it straight out of the box without some adjustment. However, this is to be expected when ordering clothing online. The adjustments are minor. Thank you F+F for another beautiful dress. I look forward to purchasing more lovely clothing from you.