- 6pcs, special designed prints of kingyo/gold fishes carefreely swimming in the ike/pond:
- kimono blouse, made by printed light weight linen blend, comfy cotton lining, wide cuffs, chic laces decorated on neckline & cuffs;
- skirt, made by printed cotton, lined, shirring waist (easy fitting), tiered frilly bottom, knee length;
- wide obi, made by jaquard fabric in dark blue, lined, shirring back for comfy & easy fitting;
- a red string waist belt with pierced jade decoration;
- a matched hair bow with kingyo/gold fish & tassel pendants;
- a matched big bowknot set back, kingyo no shippo/gold fish tail shape, detachable;
- This is a Make-to-Order item. We make this item after you paid. Please click here to check the making time of this month
skirt underneath: V00002N
-Standard (body) size
The body measurement of standard sizes listed in photo, please choose your size from the chart photo, according to your nature bust/waist/hip, pick up the one most close to your nature data. More info
Choose custom size, $25 extra cost needed, OR plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), $45 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Chest, Waist, Hip please. More Info
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really cute and lovely
There are so many pieces to this outfit! I was laughing when I put it on because I couldn't figure out what went where, but once I finally got it on it looked GREAT. The fabric is soft (I LOVE the fabric), the print is really beautiful, and it's really unique. It definitely draws a lot of attention.
I am delighted with my kimono!
It was my first time ordering from Fanplusfriend. I had heard positive reviews about Fanplusfriend and yet, I was still surprised by the quality and workmanship of the product! All kimono pieces fit me perfectly thanks to the custom size service, the prints have vivid colors, the fabric does not feel cheap or too thin, the sleeves flow beautifully and the construction of the kimono overall was detailed and well executed. I agree with the previous review about the belt, it does fit rather tightly, I can still breathe without problem wearing it but one more inch would have made it more comfortable, I think. But that may also be me, as I have never worn anything similar to a corset or obi belt before. I think I will wear it a few times before wearing the whole outfit, just to get used to the feel of it. All in all, I am very happy with my first order, and I will most probably order again as soon as my poor wallet allows me to!
Fan plus Friends has come so far!
I have been a long time customer of FpF and am always blown away by their workmanship. This time was no different. The entire outfit was beautiful and well put together. I chose a custom size and only have two complaints. The sleeves are a little too long for me (but I would rather them be too long than too short, and it may have been me incorrectly giving them my arm measurement). The other complaint was the belt. Unfortunately it is just big enough to zip up, but I can't really breathe in it. It's made so much better than their previous belt (I have bought another wa-lolita outfit) and the material is beautiful, but it does not fit comfortably. I will probably have to wear the beautiful outfit without the belt or make myself one. I will be doing a more in-dept review on my blog.