- wool dobby chiffon blouse (high quality, very comfy, light, a little stretchy);
- vertical pleats & U shape frills front above bust line;
- open front (could be closed by selected chic flower shape wooden buttons);
- lacing up back, easy fitting, and could slightly adjust the waist;
- long lantern sleeves with pleats from shoulder line down to cuffs, which enlarge the elegance of the blouse;
- small frills decorated on stand collar, cuffs & hem;
- a matched detached neck bow;
- This is an instant shipping item
- Wearing Tips: This blouse could be easy matching with EGL, Steampunk, or Classic Lolita skirts
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
- Daily Co-ordinate 2015 Mar 25th
- Daily Co-ordinate 2015 Mar 27th
- Daily Co-ordinate 2015 April 1st
- Daily Co-ordinate 2015 April 16th
- Daily Co-ordinate 2015 May 7th
- Daily Co-ordinate 2015 June 24th
-Finished Garment Size
|Lady 70||Lady 80||Lady 90|
(Shoulder to Hem)
|Shoulder to Armpit||19cm/7.4in||22cm/8.6in||22cm/8.6in|
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
Choose custom size, $25 extra cost & making time needed, OR plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), $35 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist please. More Info.
Please check here to view the making time this month.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The blouse is of excellent craftsmanship. The material is extremely soft. Initially, I thought the material was chiffon but the tag stated that it is 95% polyester and 5% spandex. The colour is exactly as the stock photo. The buttons are a little bit annoying as it is a flower shaped button which make it hard to enter the button hole smoothly. It sometimes gets caught on some threads while passing through the button hole. The neck bow sits a bit oddly as well, unlike in the stock photo where it looks so perfect. It needs to be fiddled around quite a bit and possibly even pinned down to make sure it sits right.
I purchased this blouse off of a friends recommendation, I actually ordered two, and they both came out perfectly (pink and brown). The fabric is very soft and of good quality, the buttons are adorable (they're made of wood) and the fit is perfect. I was worried the bust would be a little too small (I'm a 34C) but like I said it fits perfectly, plenty of room and no gaps (I purchased the ladies 90) with plenty of room to move around. I can't wait to pair these with all my Lolita skirts and JSKs!
I must say that the buttons are a bit of a hassle. They look lovely but are a bit inconvenient. The material doesn't quite feel like chiffon? It feels more like a blend with cotton (if you've never felt wooly dobby chiffon, it has less of a draping, soft chiffon feel but quite warm). The color is quite true to the stock photo. Aside from my problems with the blouse, it is indeed very comfortable and elegant. The necktie's loops are attached by a Velcro, so if that irritates the back of the neck, then you may wish to remove the tie itself.
I love EVERYTHING of this blouse! The material is soft and size fits perfectly ^-^