Mitologia Egypt, Gothic Elegant Lolita Retro Ancient Egypt Goddess Bastet Gauze Cape Sleeveless Dress/OP*3colors Instant Shipping (DR00239)
- *Design Inspiration & Concept:
The ancient Egyptian worshipped the Sun. From Hatshepsut to Thutmose III, then to Ramesses II, every Pharaoh built his/her own temple, enshrined and worshipped his/her god of Sun (from Ra to ἰmn, then to Aten).
Golden desert and the Sun, brightening gold artworks and accessories, the ancient Egyptian believed gold is the gift from the Sun God.
All the versions emphasize the essential color of "Mitologia Egypt" series: GOLD. Dark gold color loomed on the fabrics, providing a low-key magnificence effect.
Representation of Color Versions: white/gold as daytime, dark green/gold as life, and black/gold as mystery.
- To enhance the pattern details of different color versions, we select light faille fabric for white/gold version, soft & smooth, ethereal & breathable, and a little bit sparkle effect under light; and select chic jacquard fabric for dark green/gold & black/gold versions, textured & gorgeous.
- exclusive high digital theme prints of ancient Egyptian black cat (symbolizing Goddess Bastet), lotus (symbolizing upper Egypt), papyrus (symbolizing lower Egypt), hieroglyphs, and vines;
- no sleeve, soft cotton lining;
- low V-neck front and square neckline back, decorated with chic laces all around;
- pleated starlight gauze patch on bust front;
- bodice part lacing up back, could help adjust bust and waist parts slightly;
- detachable starlight gauze cape piece, tiered double layers, could be buttoned on shoulders of the dress, UN-overlocking edge, irregular length.
- *Special Gift (*Quantity Limited):
An antique necklace with beads and exquisite retro pendant;
total length about 77cm/30.3in
- *Wearing Tips:
An elegant Goddess dress when wearing the full set, and a casual neat JSK when removing the cape piece.
- This is an instant shipping item.
Goddess Bastet dress set: DR00243
grey blouse: TP00158
cherry red shirt: TP00170
white leggings: P00187
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 75||Lady 80||Lady 85||Lady 90|
(Shoulder to Hem)
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
-Custom size (*waist size no more than 100cm/39.3in)
Extra $30 for making this garment in custom size, please fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, & Hip. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.