Machine Birdcage, Gothic Steampunk Retro Patterned Steel Boned Sleeveless Dress/JSK Jacket*Black
- bodice part above busts is made by black fake leather with exquisite gear wheel & clock prints front and Neo-Ludwig logo prints back;
- other parts are made by fine suedette/viscose blend in solid black (functional trench fabric, a little stretchy, breathable & comfy);
- open front, could be closed by lacing up at neck part, and buttons from busts to bottom;
- bodice part lacing up back with partial steel boned (could help adjust bust & waist part slightly);
- functional pockets on low waist sides;
- *Special Gift: an exclusive brooch in fleur-de-lis shape. (*Quantity Limited)
- *Wearing Tips:
Well match with the patterned skirt SP00185 from the same series.
Better keep the front part below waist open and button-up the left bottom, to help show more of the skirt underneath.
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 80||Lady 90|
(Shoulder to Hem)
|Shoulder to Waistline||36cm/14.2in||40cm/15.7in||42cm/16.5in|
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
-Custom size (*NO Plus Size Making (waist size above 100cm/39.3in))
Extra fee is the same $30 for making this garment in custom size (waist size no more than 100cm/39.3in), please fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, & Hip. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.