- made of order-made light jacquard rayon, lined;
- exquisite gothic pipe organ prints with music score from Das Wohltemperierte Klavier (The Well Tempered Clavier) of Johann Sebastian Bach;
- decorative halter design;
- slightly adjustable shoulder belts with crepe chiffon & soft jacquard tulle off-the-shoulder sleeve pieces, irremovable;
- lacing up back, covered with 4 irregular length soft lines & dots jacquard tulle streamers;
- tiered crepe chiffon & soft jacquard tulle frills on sides of skirt part.
- *Wearing Tips:
Ends of the 4 back streamers could be gathered together by a small loop on the left side of front for a different look.
- This is a Make-to-Order item. We make this item after you paid. Please click here to check the making time of this month.
petticoat: UN00026N (coming soon), UN00028
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 75||Lady 80||Lady 85||Lady 90|
(Shoulder to Hem)
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
-Custom size (*Length could NOT be changed, Waist size NO more than 100cm/39.3in)
Choose custom size, $30 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, & Hip. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.