Alchemy Spell: Cure, Elegant Gothic Lolita Frilly Stand Collar Long Sleeves Ethereal Wide Cuffs Blouse*2colors Instant Shipping (TP00174)
- made by light mist velvet (textured, soft & comfy);
- exquisite soft embroidered gauze decorated on shoulders (*Random Cut, everyone is different from each other);
- elegant frilly stand collar;
- long sleeves with double-layer crepe chiffon ethereal wide cuffs;
- open front (could be closed by buttons);
- lacing up back, could help adjust the waist part slightly;
- a piece of black ribbon gift, could be tied on neck.
- This is an instant shipping item.
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 80||Lady 90|
(Shoulder to Hem)
|Shoulder to Armpit||23cm/9in||24cm/9.4in||25cm/9.8in|
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
-Custom size (*Special Offer for Plus Size Making (waist size above 100cm/39.3in))
Extra fee is the same $25 for making this garment in custom size or plus size, please fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, & Waist. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
a really pretty shirt. the embroidery is really cool, i love the effect, and the high collar and wide sleeves look almost like flower petals. my only issues with it are how tight it is in the chest- i should have fit into its measurements, but it ended up struggling to button shut over the widest part of my chest. it looks fine when worn beneath a jumperskirt, but keep in mind it runs a little small. the only other issue is that the ribbon around the neck is only secured in the back, and the fabric is slippery so it easily slips up off the collar. easy enough to sew little loops to secure it at the sides, but just keep in mind that if you want it to stay in place, you need to put forth some work on your end to modify it
This dress is really comfortable to wear and very delicate. The fabric is soft and you have to be careful not get it caught on anything like a nail or a ring. I love the colour and the pattern on the shoulders.