- *Well match with Japanese style half coat CT00309N from the same series.
- light wool blend bowler hat in grey, decorated with a F+F special edition golden button, a holding fan accessory, and tiny sakura/cherry blossom flakes (*handmade, could not be exactly the same with each other);
- soft cotton blend band with Japanese traditional arrow pattern 矢絣(yagasuri) and exclusive "Tsukimi Sakuradori" theme prints: birdie resting on a sakura/cherry blossom branch under the full moon (*random cut);
- 2 ribbon bows on brim (removable);
- *One Size:
head circumference about 57cm/22.4in;
height about 14cm/5.5in.
- This is a Make-to-Order item. We make this item after you paid. Please click here to check the making time of this month.
Japanese style half coat: CT00309N
inverness vest: CT00308N
hair bow: P00646
Japanese style pouch: P00671
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Warm and Fitting
Warm and big to fit properly, this hat is in style for the Taisho period. I will eventually get two of these, Pink and Green ones.
The hat arrived with a bit of a dent in it but, since I have mannequin heads at my disposal, I was able to slip it on and reshape it to remove the dent. Other than that, the hat is exactly as pictured and super cute! I love the designs of this particular line and have the jacket that matches. I get compliments every time I wear them!