Tsukimi Sakuradori, Wa Lolita Elegant Taishō Period Inspired Arrow Patterned Short Sleeves Dress*2colors (DR00247)
- mainly made by soft cotton blend with Japanese traditional arrow pattern 矢絣(yagasuri), soft cotton lining;
- exclusive "Tsukimi Sakuradori" theme prints: birdie resting on a sakura/cherry blossom branch under the full moon;
- mist velvet patch in the middle of front, with hand sewing pearls & tulle twigs decorated on skirt part;
- square neckline front & back;
- crepe chiffon frill decorated on bust part & cuffs, into a V shape;
- bodice back lacing up, adjustable;
- tiered side frilly pieces and double-layered bottom frills design for a layering effect.
- *Special Gift (Quantity Limited):
A handmade bowknot brooch with bird accessory.
gloves: P00572 (sold out)
-Daily Co-ordinate/ Match Tips
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 80||Lady 90|
(Shoulder to Hem)
(Shoulder to Waist Line)
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
Choose custom size, $30 extra cost needed; OR plus size (waist size above 100cm/39.3in), $60 extra cost needed, and fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, Waist, & Hip. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.