- Japanese style half coat 羽織(haori);
- made by soft cotton blend with Japanese traditional arrow pattern 矢絣(yagasuri), full lined;
- exclusive "Tsukimi Sakuradori" theme prints: birdie resting on a sakura/cherry blossom branch under the full moon;
- deep V-neck with exquisite laces decorated;
- open front (could be closed by hooks);
- wide sleeves, slope-shoulder design;
- functional pockets on sides;
- slit on each side hem.
- This is a Make-to-Order item. We make this item after you paid. Please click here to check the making time of this month.
inverness vest: CT00308N
petticoat: UN00026N (coming soon)
hair bow/brooch: P00646
Japanese style pouch: P00671
-Finished Garment Size
(*Manual measuring, 1-2cm/0.4-0.8in difference should be acceptable)
|Lady 70||Lady 80|
(Shoulder to Hem)
|Bust & Waist Fits||113cm/44.4in||123cm/48.4in|
*The finished garment size means the actual measurements of an item. More info.
-Custom size (*Special Offer for Plus Size Making (waist size above 100cm/39.3in))
Extra fee is the same $25 for making this garment in custom size or plus size, please fill in your measurement of Height, Bust, & Waist. More Info
Please click here to check the making time of this month.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this Haori in red on this website and have bought it before in grey from Fanplusfriend's Etsy page. I like them both the same, but what I like most is how I can switch between the two depending on how I wish my outfit to appear. The grey version is more subdued and fits simple and casual outfits, while the red pattern has a really intense colour and fits colourful and eye-catching outfits.